Eliminates road trenching & cabling Features: Uses 2.4GHz Zigbee wireless communication to control lamps. Solar power supply at each pole eliminates power supply wiring from one source. Operates on solar power (from the sun). Power backup Provides backup up to five continuous cloudy days. Suitable and works at any climatic condition Prevention from corrosion No Electricity bills Reduced Power Consumption Uses efficient, high bright, focused and low power consumption LED's in a lamp and count down timer for more reliability, longer view and longer life. Central monitoring and controlling (optional) Uses GPRS / GSM connectivity to upload the signal status ONLINE to the central place. Each junction reports all the failures to the central place. i.e. Any lamp permanent on/off. Power supply failures Communication failures etc. Additional Information: Easy programming for traffic control. Also ideal for road construction traffic Adhoc & temporary installation
ASPS 110 Wireless Solar Traffic Signal Light
- Adhoc & temporary installation can be easily made for special events
- Synchronization between the junctions.
- Possibility to maintain the synchronized sequences in a series of junctions for a given speed between the junctions.
- Hour wise and day wise sequences in a week.
- Provision to program hour wise in a day and day wise in a week sequences to suit the traffic variations in a junction.
- Provision to program 20 holiday sequences.
- Maintains standard time and duration in a sequence.
- Time synchronization with GPS clock to maintain international standard time and time duration in a sequence.
- It comes complete with traffic signal controller that controls the signal lamps over wireless medium
- A 6-7 feet, 5 inches diameter standard galvanized pole can be added to the base unit to increase stand alone height. It all comes with 15 years unconditional battery life expectancy warranty. We guarantee it!
- We offer free installation, service or maintenance contract with quantity purchase.
- Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for quantity discount price, shipping terms, etc.